**Please check your junk mail for the pattern link and click on the name of the pattern in the email which will start a download any issues please get in touch it is a limited download time so please download it as soon as you can**The aim of this blanket was to use natural fibres and to create an array of tonal suffuse pale hues without using a lot of different colours and making the blanket prohibitively expensive!
I am very aware of the cost impact on my projects and I strive to offer projects that are beautiful but cost-effective .
I think the combination of a mercerised cotton-like Muskat and the Mohair silk yarn is a fabulous way to achieve the above.
The 14 pages of pattern contain:
– Written instructions for the motif, joining method and border
– pictures step-by-step,
– a full chart with symbols of the square motif,
– How to use the different yarns and a detailed chart of the colours for each round of each one of the 96 squares and their position in the blanket.
– video link to the joining method
– a different colour version of the blanket with yarn stats designed by Susan Cox with a bonus cushion too.